Cranbrook Paint & Moore has helped customers find premium-quality paint and supplies for jobs of all shapes and sizes. Carrying a wide variety of Benjamin Moore and PPG Paint products, as well as a comprehensive selection of tools, Cranbrook Paint & Moore has everything you need to get the job done right. Whether you’re a home owner, commercial painter or industrial fabricator, stop by and check out our selection.
Painting is more than just applying paint and waiting for it to dry. You have to consider the paint quality and color, how much is needed, the best tools for the job, the light exposure in the area of application and the temperature at which paint dries best. Don’t let these factors overwhelm you. Stop by and talk to one of our painting experts today.
Cranbrook Paint & Moore’s friendly staff consists of color experts and industry veterans who are ready to help you choose the best paint and give you guidance with application. No job is too big or small for the experts at Cranbrook Paint & Moore.
- Staff manager Natasha Charbonneau has 18 years of experience in the painting industry and specializes in custom colors and color matching.
- Adrienne Gerein is a certified interior decorator and True Color expert.
- Brandon Attwood is a customer service representative who can assist you with your project.
- Ken Bridge also is owner of Bridge Interiors and active in the Cranbrook community.
- The first house paint consisted of lime mixed with milk and, sometimes, natural pigments.
- The human eye can distinguish more variations of green than any other color, so there are more shades of green than any other commercially available paint color.